Wednesday 17 June 2015

I've made it to Day 3 of the clutter challenge!

Does your dining room table end up being the catch all for all the family junk?

School bags
Hand bags
Notes from the teacher
Newspapers
Bills
Jumpers
Scarves
Pens
Playdough
Stuffed animals!

This is just a few of things that land on our table each week.

I have to admit it's much easier to sit down and have dinner in front of the TV every night when you can't even get to the table!

I know that it won't take long to fill up again. So, I created a new area in the  entry stairwell for the bags. I'm going to put mail straight into my office area, and I also created a hot spot for my keys so I don't lose them anymore.

I am making the commitment to have dinner at the table at least 3 times a week. (Right now, that is a lot for us!)

I felt overwhelmed doing this, especially withe paper work and art projects done by my five year old. It's so difficult to chuck it out and I need a better system for bills, etc.

Chime in with your ideas!

See you soon,

Heather xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment