Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 4 of the clutter challenge... make that bathroom shine!

Day 4, the end of the week is getting closer. I left this one till after 7 tonight. I felt I might sit this one out and make it up tomorrow, but then... I thought of all of you, and figured I better just get off me bum and get something done.

And that is what I did... I got up and got something done. I did 15 minutes in the bathroom. (Sorry no before and after, I'm not big on toilet pictures!)

But, I took a selfie of me cleaning the mirror!

I cleaned the basin, and de-cluttered all the bottles of 'products' that we don't use everyday. I cleaned the mirror and wiped everything down. The toilet has been swished. I still have to do the shower, but that will take a bit of scrubbing while I'm in it!

The Fly Lady says to wipe down the bathroom everyday! Do you do this? I wonder if I could get into the habit. A clean shiny bathroom feels good, doesn't it!

Day 5 is Friday! What do you think I should do next?

See you soon,

Heather xoxo

You can join our Facebook Group here!


No comments:

Post a Comment