Tuesday 16 June 2015

Day 2 of the clutter challenge!

Day 2 and still going strong! Did I want to... nahh, did I think, 'I just can't be buggered,' YES!!!

But, that is why it is called a challenge. :)

Today I tackled the main bedroom in much the same way:

One bag of rubbish

One bag of clothes to donate

One bag of stuff to be put away

I set the timer again for 15 minutes and just got busy. I didn't rush it, but stayed focused. The dresser, the chair and the blanket box seem to be a constant dumping ground for all of our clean clothes and anything else that hasn't got a home.

After the 15 minutes was up, I dug in a little more and swept the whole area. You wouldn't believe the dust that comes off those wooden floor boards! (A whole colony of dust bunnies were breeding under the bed.)

I started out slow, unmotivated and sluggish, but by the end I'd found my groove and got the job done.

The more I look around, the more spaces I see that need attention, but the point for me is to not focus on the mountain, and just tackle each hill one at time.

I hope this inspires you to have a go at one little corner of your house that is a dumping ground. If you decide to have a go, why not share a photo on our Facebook group! 

Join in on the fun and share in a place where you will find support, encouragement and inspiration!

See you soon,

Heather xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment